Fayette Youth Protection Homes is a non-profit organization that provides safe shelter and physical, educational, and emotional support to children and youth who have been the victims of abuse, neglect or other tragic circumstances in order to strengthen them for the next phase of life.
- In our community-based Foster Care Program, Grace for Children, we arrange placement of children ages birth through 18 into loving foster care homes. Our mission is to provide quality, individualized services and support to these vulnerable children and the foster care families who care for them. For additional information about becoming a foster parent, call 770-460-6652.
- At the Friday-Johnson Home, a residential group home located in Brooks, GA, school-age children receive protection and healing through a structured and homelike environment, comprehensive services, and most importantly, lots of hugs.
- At Gracie’s Closet, children living in foster care on the south side of metro Atlanta shop for clothing, baby gear, books, and school supplies all at the low, low price of nothing!
All programs are based upon the conviction that….
- Each child is an individual, with the right to the kind of care that meets his/her needs regardless of sex, race, creed, national origin or social circumstances.
- It is important to preserve and strengthen the child’s relationship with family members when possible.
- Each youth has a right to stability, security, continuity and a plan for permanence.